Challenging to describe the journey I've been on this August.
Dragged into a retrograde of my own, along with many of the planets.
Deep dives into old, painful themes, with only moments of breathing space in between the deep feeling, processing, integrating. At moments I thought I may just drown in it all. But then like a bolt of lightning, I'd pop out the other side. Only to be plunged into yet another layer.
As this Full Moon in Pisces washes in, I understand, we really are 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 & 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰.
𝐋𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 are being 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐩 close 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠:
- What old stories, wounds, ways of being are we desperately holding onto that we need to let go of?
- What no longer aligns with our true desires, & how does that makes us feel or react?
- Can we love & accept these parts of ourselves hurting & reacting?
- What dims our light or depletes our energy?
- Can we make choices & commit to honouring our needs, creating safe spaces for ourselves to replenish our energy & shine brightly?
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠:
- Who have we been, & who are we really?
- Where have we been, & where do we really want to go?
- Can we find the courage & willpower to honour our truth?
- What lessons have we learnt & mastered along the way?
- Can we create spaciousness for our gifts & desires to enter?
- Do we believe that we are worthy of our gifts & desires?
- Can we trust enough to surrender into a state of being, letting life flow through us?
- Can we explore & embody our freedom as a Divine right?
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐬𝐨 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐟𝐲, 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞. 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰?
Join me on this Sunday's online 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐚.𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 where we'll share, discuss, journal & support one another at this pivotal time in our life.
Image via Pinterest.