Good Questions to ask yourself.
At the end of a helluva last year I asked myself a collection of questions as I was aligning to my truth, and stumbling upon them months later (under a note on my phone titled “Good Questions to Ask Yourself”), I realise just how transformative this investigation was, and so at the start of this powerful year I ask you…
- Who are you when no one is watching?
- What does your unguarded heart yearn for?
- Who are you when everything is stripped away?
- How does your body want to move when you are alone?
- What would you do or be if nothing was required of you?
- Are you willing to commit to your own personal freedom?
- What do you need to break free of in order to move forward?
- What are your visions of the future? And how can you dedicate yourself to seeing them through?
Image via Pinterest